Recommend your friend to ACJ and we will pay you £100!
Existing ACJ landlords can now benefit from recommending their friends to us. As soon as your friend starts using ACJ, you will receive £100 and they will receive two months free management on one of their properties.
- Inform your friends – share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Linked In
- Either you or your friend contact us below quoting code REF001.*
- You will receive your reward once we have signed terms of business and a signed tenancy agreement in place**
- The new landlords will receive their two months management free of charge**
*Please ensure that you include the name and contact details of the person you are referring in the message below, or if the new landlord is going to contact us, please ask them to include your name as the referrer so we can pay the referral fee to you.
- The referring landlord will receive £100 for each new property let and managed by ACJ Properties following their referral, up to a maximum of £400. Only one referral fee is paid out per property.
- The referral fee can only be paid once to one existing landlord of ACJ Properties. Where there is doubt over who referred the new landlord, we will approach this on a first come, first served basis. In the event of dispute, the decision of ACJ Properties will be final.
- The referral fee will be paid via BACS transfer when the new landlord has signed standard Terms of Business with ACJ Properties, we have a signed tenancy agreement in place and rent is being paid to ACJ Properties. The payee is solely responsible for declaring the payment to HMRC and paying any applicable National Insurance and Income Tax that may be due.
- The new incoming landlord will receive two months free management on each of their properties, up to a maximum of 12 months free management.
- “Free Management” applies only to the monthly commission fee charged by ACJ Properties for the service provided, and does not include any services which are charged additionally in accordance with our fee schedule in our terms of business and as published on our website.
- The free period for new landlords will commence once the new landlord has signed terms of business with ACJ Properties, have a signed tenancy agreement in place and rent is being paid to ACJ Properties.
- The free period will be for the first 2 months that the property is let and cannot be back dated or deferred.
- At the end of the free period, the management fee will revert to 10%+VAT (12% including VAT) of the monthly rent amount. This offer will not apply to any discounted management fee rates, unless agreed specifically by ACJ Properties.
- This offer excludes any landlords who transfer via a portfolio acquisition from another letting agent.
- This offer does not apply to landlords already known to ACJ Properties.
- This offer is not open to employees of ACJ Properties
- The offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time by ACJ Properties.